Please give me your email so I can send you my sporadic newsletter
- 88,946 hits
- Almost time for ACS wp.me/pvzL4-iu 1 day ago
- Sacramento event July 26 wp.me/pvzL4-is 3 weeks ago
- @MetaGrrrl @tomcoates @antimega I would think you'd have to assign them randomly since so many countries are non-cheese producing. 1 month ago
- People care about cheese wood, FDA issues new statement wp.me/pvzL4-iq 1 month ago
- People Care About Cheese Wood wp.me/pvzL4-in 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Ellen Cronin helps everyone keep it real. This is a picture of her note, tiled on my desktop screen at work. (It was not directed at me, but sorry, I cannot give you context here. ;) )
Tunworth! Neal’s Yard-imported Camembert-style from the Hampshire Cheese Co…. first time I’ve seen it in the US and it’s pretty darn awesome!
One of my favorite new (to me) cheeses this year. Everton from Jacobs and Brichford… More like a well-aged Comte than any other American-made cheese I’ve tried. The last wheel we got was also super oniony in that good Alpine way. Mmmmmmm.
For the last ten days of the year I will share some of my favorite 2013 cheese photos. You ready? Here we go!